Thursday 5 September 2013

LAC NAIL POLISH COLLECTION


TOP ROW FROM L TO R - Sea siren, Aqua crystals, Wired, Dark brown, Tahiti sunrise, Moody red, Plum wine and Perfect plum
BOTTOM ROW FROM L TO R - Green satin, Breathless blue, Vibrant violet, Sparkling fuchsia, Hottie, Jewel tone, Metallic green and Black pearl. 
LAC nail polishes (or L.A. Colors) are probably one of my most favourite ranges of nail polishes.They have so many great shades to chose from at such ridiculously cheap prices. Let's be honest, I'm never on to say no to nail polishes anyways, especially not when they retail for a pathetic 99p each! Every time I step foot in Beauty Base I have to resist the urge to buy every single shade! I know you're probably thinking that a 99p nail polish is going to be useless and if you were, you'd be so wrong. 
I adore the formula of this nail polish and I'd go as far to say it's as good as Essie or OPI. The nail polish glides on with ease, drys quickly and is two coats opaque. The polish also lasts a considerable amount of time without chipping and the colours are very true to the bottle.
So to give you an idea for why I love them, I've swatched my favourite five:

I can honestly say I will continue to buy these for as long as they are being sold, regardless of what they cost, because I really love them that much! 
Have you tried them? What did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment